Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hey guys!

*Yawn* Hey guys! Sorry neither Tuxfoo or I have posted in a long time! We've been doing work for ACP (hey, as you can probbably tell now, this is a CLAN. Not an army. This is like, second hand here, guys.) and like, having actual lives (I'm over at Tux's house right now). Another thing, we forgot to turn off the thing that allows only members to post, so we may have lost a few people over that. If you can't post, use the boards, see post before this one.

Since Tux's computer is weird (>_> Stupid Firefox. Windows is better), we have to get some bad screenshots. Try to enjoy (aaaargggh! There's no Movie Maker!)
This is Tuxfoo, the Alabama mom, by the (kinda) new pin at the pool. (Yes, we know she's sunburned.)
It's me! I'm not gay, okay?! Well, kind of... I'm a guy, but I have mom hair (I have a beard to prove that I'm a guy!!!) Um, anyway, the green puffle got bored of the nightclub, so now he's hogging the ice rink. You can't play hockey till he's done. We'll just have to wait till hes done.Mom Hair is crappy looking. But, besides the fashion news, the Nightclub is under construction. The DJ booth is being made into a game (this is not news, people. If you haven't guessed, oh well. You know now.). It seems pretty cool. Mixing music doesn't seem that hard. I really hope I don't have to play cart surfer a bajillion times to get the new shirt anymore.



And, to everyone's pleasure, the igloo scrolling is back! I don't know if you hated not having the scrolling, but I did. So I am very happy. I think this is news.


The music festival is coming! =D This is club penguin's sneak peek. It's (duh) the Forest. It's covered in prickily cacti!!! If I fall on one and die, I blame Tux <_<>


No comments: