Friday, July 25, 2008

Let's party! Rock on!

There is nothing more annoying than moms that think they're cool.


But this party is cool. Weird.


Yes, the music jam is here, and, me being King of Ty, I went screenshot crazy. With a lot more improvements and coolness, it's better than ever! It reminds me of the fall fair.


Yes, that is an unaltered screenshot. Proof that Disney does have a sense of humor.



-.- I swear, these are unaltered.

All feminists rejoice! The beach is now for girls and people who just come to yell that boys rule. Now I won't be able to go to the beach without my eardrums being assaulted by Hannah Montana songs.

These people have no respect for other people's property.

And of course, this being Club penguin, they must have a few cool gimmicks that make noise.

Mine.

Dojo.
Pretty much everywhere, on the lower right.

Now for the free items.

It's kind of cliche. Everyone's wearing it. My eyes burn from too much Music Jam.
The maracas are here!!! They have returned from the Winter Fiesta to haunt us again.
You can do a special dance with them, too! Members also have some fun shirts 'n' such to buy.


Buy the backstage pass and you have not only a cool necklace, but a secret room in the dock!
The Backstage not only offers instruments for new members, but a brand-new instrument, the bass guitair! (my personal favorite)
It's also members-only. Is there anything this room doesn't have?
And the best for last...



Yes, the penguin band is playing! I couldn't get a good screenshot since so many n00bs were on the stage, so I used the screens on the side. Go to the iceberg to check them out.




And, even better, the DJ3K is out!!! It's pretty cool, but hard to get coins with.

Stand here to play.
Inside:

Well, that's all I have for today. This post wasted 2 hours of my life, so enjoy!!!
-King of Ty

No comments: